Or 30th. I don’t remember where this photo exists in my monochrome instax shooting timeline but I love how ominous the decrepit antique store looks.
I am robust.
This is my new robust photography blog.
Let’s see how long I keep this up.
- Some of the coolest installations are outside of the main building so don’t miss the boiler room and sound piece in Joe’s Field.
- Visit Natural Bridge State Park too because it is like Massachusetts’ grand canyon.
- Get to MassMoca early and park under the road overpass to shield your car from the sun.
- Stay at the Holiday Inn near MASS Moca because you can easily walk to the museum and not have to move your car.
- Go on a hot day and you can spend most of your time inside instead of melting outside.
- Get ice cream and visit the chalet.
- Enjoy your ice cream sitting on a Jenny Holzer bench overlooking the river.
- The salads in the restaurant are HUGE. Eat all of them.
- Sign up for the James Turrell stuff in advance or you won’t get in.
- Your ticket is good for 2 days so don’t worry about missing anything.
- Download the MASS MoCA app so you don’t miss anything.
- Bring cash to enjoy a really good cold brew in the coffee shop in building 6.
- If you get lost, walk along the outside of the buildings to find your way back to the front door.
- The bathrooms at the bottom of building 6 are very cool.
Important MASS MoCA Links
Official website: website
Holiday Inn Berkshires in North Adams: website